I like to hurt men. This is something I've simply accepted about myself. I don't think it makes me a bad woman, in fact I think it makes me a normal woman. A good woman maybe.
Nothing sick. I don't want to kill a guys dog and leave it in his car or anything. But when I break up with a man...I expect him to be hurt. Noticably upset. I think it's only fair. After all, I would have been upset if he'd dumped me...or else I wouldn't have been with him to begin with. I want tears. I want heartfelt texts and emails. I want profuse apologies and declarations of have changed.
All that's happened maybe once in my dating career...but it's always wanted. I think every woman wants to be missed.
London Park
11 years ago

This is true. I too think that most women want this. It's nice to be missed.
ReplyDelete