"So...You don't want to sleep with me?", I ask, giving him my best 'innocent' look.
"I would...If the terms were right.", he replies as though this isn't the first time he's thought about it and that's the best answer he can come up with...Maybe he's practiced saying it?
"What terms?", I ask, honestly having no idea what he means...Did he want to pay me? Would I be above that?...Probably...Yeah...Probably..
"The emotional terms."
"You want to get emotionally involved with me?", I ask raising an eyebrow, taking a sip of my hot chocolate...which I waited to order until he was out of earshot, embarassed that I didn't drink coffee like a grown up.
"No.", he says without hesitation and then bites his lip, letting me know he didn't mean it to sound so harsh...Which is good because actually the answer stung. "No...I think it would be very bad for me to get emotionally involved with you. You're a baby...", as he says it he reached across the little table and holds my head and looks at me the way a little girl looks at a baby doll she desperately wants. "A very smart baby..", he smirks...He knows that playing up my intelligence rather than my looks works best to stroke my ego...And I adore him for it.
++++++
He's kissing the back of my shoulders, touching my arms, my back, my sides...As he does this he tells me how badly he wants me. Tells me he'd kiss every part of me...love every part of me...worship every part of me. For some reason this word keeps resonating in my mind. Worship...I've never been worshiped before. I'm not an ugly person...I'd even go so far as to call myself cute, but I'm by no means beautiful. Still though when he touches me and says this I believe him...Completely.
"Welcome to the temple of me.", is very hard to stop myself from saying...And to this very moment I still think I should have.
Instead I turn around and kiss him deeply, wrapping my legs around him. He looks at my lips and my skin longingly, telling me he thinks he's corrupting me...I don't have the heart to tell him that despite his considerable edge in the 'years on earth' department that I'm probably the one corrupting him...
He touches me...He worships me...And we never have sex. It's hard for me to imagine this getting better...So I should probably end things...
London Park
11 years ago

How about you end it after you write a few more hot posts ;)
ReplyDelete